Budgeting for Maintenance: A Behavior-Based Approach
- Budgeting for Maintenance - Develop an effective activity-based budget for a world-class maintenance organization. A standard process and methodology to create optimum sustaining maintenance for critical assets.
- Cost Management - Effective methods and processes to continuously evaluate and manage maintenance expenditures; to manage the maintenance budget and assure sustaining maintenance.
- Key Performance Indicators - Leading and lagging performance indicators that enable effective maintenance management.
- The role of maintenance in a world-class organization - concise understanding of the critical role maintenance must provide to achieve sustainable enterprise success.
- Mission, roles, responsibilities, accountability and expectations - create an organization that clearly understands its mission, expectations and responsibilities.
Management Skills for Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Management Skills - Best practices maintenance managers and front-line supervisors.
- Involving the Workforce - Management techniques to engage and involve the maintenance workforce.
Management Strategies for Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Management Strategies - Concise understanding of the various maintenance strategies employed by successful organizations. Includes Lean, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability-based Maintenance (RCM) and Risk- based asset management (RBAM).
- Strategy Selection - How to select an effective maintenance strategy for specific industries or facilities.
- Implementing Strategy
Managing Building and Facilities Maintenance
- Managing Building and Facilities Maintenance - While fundaments of effective maintenance management are universal, facilities, e.g. hospitals, data centers, etc. have unique requirements that must be addressed. Session 7B interprets the lessons learned in sessions 1 - 6 into practical application in facilities applications.
Managing Factory and Process Industry Maintenance
- Managing Factory and Process Industry Maintenance - Tailors the best practices provided in sessions 1 - 6 to discrete manufacturing and process industries applications. Ensures that lessons learned are applied properly for the participant's application.
Predictive Maintenance Programs and Their Methodology
- Preventive-Predictive Maintenance - Definition of terms; effective application of time-driven preventive and condition- based predictive maintenance technologies.
- Preventive Maintenance Basics - Define maintenance activity types and their proper application.
- Predictive Maintenance Basics - Concise overview of available technologies and their proper application.
Storerooms: Inventory/Spare Parts Management
- Vision for Maintenance and the MRO storeroom - The salient factors for an effective MRO management program.
- MRO Storerooms Setup - Best practices for MRO storerooms, including mission, layout, material handling requirements and staffing.
- Inventory and Spare Parts Management - Initial stocking levels, replenishment, economic reorder requirements, kitting and disbursement, inventory and obsolescence management.