All around the world, companies and organizations are crying out for stronger leaders. The first workshop in our new series - a partnership between the Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce and The University of Alabama's Bama at Work initiative - focuses on preparing you to answer their call.
- Is leadership lost?
- What has leadership been in the past and where is it going in the future?
- What are the current challenges and future opportunities for leaders?
- How do we bridge the generations through leadership?
- What are key characteristics of leadership and how do organizations stack up?
- How do your motives impact your leadership approach?